Welcome to MavBlog!

Welcome to MavBlog • Providing Insite & Information on the Mavericks Since 1985Mankato, Minn.

Friday, December 4, 2009

I Love Technology

To steal a line from the movie Napoleon Dynamite, "I love technology..."

A few years back, I (Scott) had set up a "Google Alert" which sends updates whenever your keyword is put online. My alert was set up for head men's basketball coach Matt Margenthaler.

Sometime this morning, I got an email from google, saying "Matt Margenthaler" had been mentioned in news item. When clicking on it, it sent me to an article on the website "American Chronicle." Basically, the American Chronicle had posted the college basketball notebook that Chad Courrier had written for today's print edition of the Freep, but didn't make it on the online edition.

So without further delay, here is the American Chronicle link which posts the Mankato Free Press story about the College Basketball Notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment